- Download 8
- File Size 283.39 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 16, 2020
- Last Updated November 26, 2020
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)-eservices of developing information management system and android mobile app
DATE: November 16TH 2020
REFERENCE: TRA/COVID RFQ/002
Transformation for Rural Development (TRAFORD) is a private limited company registered in Uganda in 2016 and its main business is oil seed production, bulking and marketing. TRAFORD with offices in Dokolo District in Northern Uganda.
TRAFORD is seeking for a qualified company or firm to provide services of developing information management system and android mobile app that will help TRAFORD to efficiently communicate and disseminate information to its farmers, extension workers and monitor performance among others. The said information system will among others have the following features;
- Broadcast information about market prices, pests and diseases, weather via sms to farmers and farmer groups with the aid of the system or the app
- Farmers should be able to get real time broadcasts on disease and pests breakouts, control measures, etc.
- The app should help Admins to broadcast SMs to farmers
- The app should help extension workers to update their activities in real time
- Through the app, admin should easily manage farmers and farmer profiles with ease.
- Profile farmers including their bio data ,farm locations, crops they engage in and sizes of their farms
- Track the performance and activities of extension workers in field
- Enable extension workers to post advisory information to farmers in real time
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis of all data entered including advisory info sent to farmers, extension services activities, etc
- Produce, trainings and agro-inputs detailed reports, analysis and charts of the advisory information shared between specified periods of time
- The system will support exporting/downloading of datasets to other programs such as Microsoft excel for further analysis and reporting.
- System should be user friendly and accessible online
- .The app and system should allow posting of videos and photos in real time.
The interested firms should submit technical and financial proposals to Kasangati office or Dokolo field office or by email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org NOT later than Friday 28th November, 2020 5:00pm. For any inquiry call 0773941312